- To initiate concepts and sketches or execute designer’s concepts or sketches, and translate into graphical illustration, colour perspective and presentation PowerPoint;
- Provide technical and coordination support to the project team;
- Any other duties as assigned by Design Principals / Project Managers.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in a design environment;
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, 3D Studio Max, ACDsee, PowerPoint and other graphic software;
- Able to use AutoCAD;
- Architectural / design background an advantage with proven skills in the visualization of external areas, landscape, vegetation, and master plans; and
- Strong verbal and written language skills (English and Mandarin).
We offer attractive compensation and benefit packages to the right candidate.
SCENIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Please send full CV including examples of previous work, current and expected salary, availability and contact phone number to HR at email@example.com